To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Thank You!

We just want to say a HUGE thank you to our amazing design team that does all this amazing work for us here. 


And a special thanks to Pat today as she has resigned from the team, but has been here with us quite a while.  Much appreciated and hope you keep playing with us once in a while so we can see you work!

And it's exciting to see all the cards already for the challenge this month!  Keep them coming...

Cheers,
Colleen and Lesley

1 comment:

Pat said...

Thank you, Colleen and Lesley for the kind words! I have enjoyed my time with CCAYR and will be back to play :)