To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Friday, May 1, 2015

May challenge

Hello and welcome to our May challenge. Thank you to all who joined us last month. The winner as drawn at random is:



Congratulations Joyce, please contact me at ccayrchallengeblog@hotmail.com to claim your prize.

Our top three in no particular order are:

#40 Rainey's Craft Room
#37 Liselot
#18 Rosina


Congratulations to all. Please grab your badge from the sidebar.

Ok on to our current challenge...The theme this month is Vintage. Simply create a Christmas Card with a vintage theme.

    
Here are some samples from the Design Team:







To join our challenge just add the direct link to your card below.


5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Congratulations to the winner and thanks for choosing my card in your Top 3.
Great inspiration from the DT too.
Lorraine

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards from the DT!
Thanks for picking my card in the Top 3, there were so many great entries!
Liselot

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

Jennifer said...

Such gorgeous cards by all the DT!

I hope my card is vintage enough...if not, I will understand if you delete it.

Hugs
Jennifer. x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

I just made it! The DT cards are so beautiful.

Love and hugs
Maarit