To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Reminder about DECEMBER Challenge-Anything Christmas/Holiday

Oh wow! It's  the middle of December!!!
Getting your Christmas cards and projects done? You still have a little time left!
This month's challenge is ANYTHING for the HOLIDAYS!
Check out the blog post for the details and to enter the challenge.

This month the prizes are
Prize-$21 Gift Certificate

and


Here are the projects created by the  CHRISTMAS BELLES.


HAZEL
~used a Bugaboo digi


SUE
~used a Bugaboo digi


~used a Bugaboo digi

~used a Bugaboo digi


~used a Bugaboo digi







ALI
~taking a break for this month

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hello & happy New Year!! What a wonderful Blog! I've only just discovered you & am excited to participate when I can!! I hope I did everything right, I'm new at this ;)Thanks for having a fun little place to share!